Welcome to Woodland Resort
Your legendary fishing stories start here!
Fall Fishing Packages with Mitchell's Guide Service
Packages starting at $699 per person!
2 days of fully guided fishing where the guide provides the boat, fuel, bait, and all fishing equipment. 3 nights of lodging at Woodland Resort (motel type rooms or Lodge units), 3 evening meals to be used in resort’s restaurant (a $20 ticket for each meal is included for you to choose from menu), 2 packed lunches, 2 breakfast meals of your choice from resort’s on-site restaurant.
Top 10 Reasons to Stay at Woodland this Fall
- Devils Lake’s only full service lakeside resort.
- Large fleet of boat and pontoon rentals.
- Convenient bait, tackle, and camp store.
- Beautiful modern, wooded campground.
- On-site, full service boat service and sales.
- Multiple types of lodging options available.
- Incredible food and fun at Proz Lakeside.
- First-class fish cleaning station.
- Home to the famous Mitchell’s Guide Service.
- Friendly staff all about you having a good time!
Now that the weather is finally settling down and the lake is cooling, fish should move back out to deeper water. This should allow for more fish to be caught while jigging. Crank baits should continue to be effective for a few more weeks, but we are starting to see spinners and bottom bouncers slowly fade away. Minnows are being used much more as the days get cloudier, and they are now our guides' go to bait.